marriage ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

eleanor's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Layout

Friday, June 11, 2010

This Busy Week

This week seemed so long, since last week was only a 4-day workweek (for Clay).  On Tuesday, Eleanor and I went to Music in the Park in Fredericksburg.  A live band played and there were LOADS of mamas and kids.  I don't think I've ever seen so many strollers in my life!


On Tuesday, I noticed a little bit of a rash around Eleanor's forehead.  On Wednesday, it had spread behind her ears and neck.  Thursday morning, it had spread a little more, so I took her to the doctor.  Well, the doctor didn't know exactly what it was.  She generalized it as "one of those lovely summer viral rashes".  Okay.  Eleanor's strep test was negative, so the doctor said to just treat the symptoms.  Benedryl has really helped her rash clear up!

Wednesday, we went to playgroup, where we had dress-up day for the kids.  Eleanor was a bumblebee.  She fell trying to walk too fast to the other play room... making her a Stumblebee.  (And "umble" reminds me of Dumbledore from Harry Potter, so then I started calling her Stumble-Nor).

Eleanor and her friends.  It was hard for them to stay still for Kim to take a pic!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love the Stumble-Nor! Her eyelashes are so long and feminine =0)

    ReplyDelete